FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE: INTRODUCTION
Fortune Resort Grace Mussoorie is tucked away in this hillside retreat of majestic grandeur, sitting cozily on a hillside covered in pine trees and providing a beautiful view of the Doon valley. Mussoorie also referred to as the “Queen of Hills” located in the stunning Gharwal Hills at a height of 2500 meters above sea level, is a picturesque hill town that is 34 kilometers from Dehradun. One of the most popular Indian hill resorts in Mussoorie. Given that it is close enough to the capital to be visited on a weekend, it offers ideal relief to those seeking reprieve from the hot, humid weather of the plains.
The resort has a very good rating of 4.3 out of 5 or resort. The property benefits from a prime location and offers quick and simple access to the city’s main transit hubs. The resort’s main transportation hub is the Mussoorie Bus Terminal (6.3 km). The Resort is close to some well-known tourist destinations and other Mussoorie points of interest. Buddha Temple is 340 meters away, Christ Church is 520 meters away, Gun Hill is 2 kilometers away, Company Garden is 5 kilometers away, the Mall Road is 1.2 kilometers away, and other attractions like Lal Tibba, Sister Bazaar, Chaar Dukkan, Landour Market, Sir George Everest, Lake Mist, and Mussoorie Lake are 4-5 kilometers away.
The Fortune Resort Grace, a Mussoorie-Member of the ITC Hotel Group, is one of the most well-liked hotels in the city. A simple check-in/check-out procedure, flexible rules, and a welcoming management team all contribute to high levels of client satisfaction at this establishment. The resort’s standard check-in and check-out times are 2:00 PM and 11:00 AM, respectively. Since this is a couple-friendly establishment, staying here is completely safe for unmarried couples.
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE ROOM PRICE
Fortune Resort Grace is a 32-acre resort with 74 well-appointed rooms available, including 31 Standard Rooms, 21 Valley View Rooms, 21 Valley View with Balcony Rooms, and 1 Suite Room. All of the rooms have been carefully decorated in a modern style and furnished with current conveniences with the comfort of the visitors in mind. Every accommodation at the resort is distinguished by seclusion and comfort, and the majority of them have a spectacular view of the Doon valley. A sitting space and a satellite flat-screen TV are features included in every room. Several rooms have balconies.
- Standard Room- ₹8550 including breakfast and complimentary WiFi Internet with amenities like newspaper and wake-up service.
- Valley View Room- ₹8662 including breakfast and complimentary WiFi Internet with Free Toiletries and Bathtub or Shower. These rooms offer views of the magnificent Doon Valley and some of the rooms come with a balcony; ideal for a private meal.
- Valley View Room With Balcony-₹9479 including breakfast and complimentary WiFi Internet with Free Toiletries and Bathtub or Shower.
- Presidential Suite-₹41,000 including Parking, Express check-in, Free WiFi, Free fitness center access with the cancellation policy, and free breakfast. The 2 bedroom suite with 2 double beds, bathrooms, and a private sitting area. These rooms offer an unparalleled view of the Doon Valley and feature the best-in-class amenities and ambiance. These rooms offer a mountain view, 2 bathrooms with shower and bathtub, and 2 bedrooms.
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE WEDDING COST
The Fortune Resort Grace in Mussoorie provides you with a setting that is elegant and has an outstanding management team to attend to all of your needs and desires, making your destination wedding absolutely wonderful. The area’s appeal is only enhanced by its natural beauty, which makes it the ideal setting for your wedding celebration.
They can enjoy the joyous voyage of your new beginnings, the beautiful experience you make with effort, and the romantic flowering they get to witness at a place that can accommodate 100 people and will respond to each person’s comforts and needs individually. The management will take care of your budget while making sure that your wedding is a delight to attend thanks to their professional approach and nice nature.
They provide open-air spaces that are well-maintained, tastefully groomed, and ready to host your special day while blending in with the ceremony’s mood. By giving you mouthwateringly delicious food and wonderfully produced delicacies from a variety of cuisines, their in-house catering service ensures that your wedding night is a royal feast of scrumptious food spread that makes it more spectacular and memorable.
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE SERVICES
They feature a cozy indoor space with a banquet hall that can hold 250 guests for both conventional and contemporary occasions. It is equipped with modern architectural comforts, and a variety of services are offered to make it convenient, such as:
- Guest Accommodation
- Bridal Dressing Room
- Parking Area
- In-house and outside DJ available
- In-house and outside alcohol are available
- Inhouse & outside catering allowed
- Valet Parking
- Serves Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE INSTAGRAM
View this post on Instagram
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE RESTAURANTS
There are three delicious eating options at Fortune Resort Grace. The all-day dining establishment Orchid Multi-Cultural Restaurant serves lavish buffets. The terrace is an addition to Orchid and offers a variety of cuisine and beverages while enjoying the breathtaking surroundings. Nostradamus is known for serving a variety of exotic beverages with delectable nibbles in a laid-back atmosphere.
Orchid- Orchid is a multi-cuisine restaurant with a welcoming atmosphere that serves delicious all-day eating options in addition to lavish breakfast, lunch, and supper buffets. For two people, an orchid costs roughly 1200 yen. They provide American, Chinese, European, Italian, and Indian cuisines, among others.
Nostradamus- The bar & lounge in a contemporary and relaxing setting offering a fine selection of spirits, wines, and beers, and mocktails in combinations with mouthwatering snacks. Foot-taping DJ music with a cozy ambiance adds icing to the cake. The average cost for two people at Nostradamus is ₹1250.
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE SPA
The Wellness Centre at the hotel offers services ideal for relaxation amidst the serenity of hills. Be spoilt for choice with a variety of body treatments at Akasa Spa.
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE BUFFET PRICE
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of INR 800 for adults and INR 450 for children approximately.
FORTUNE RESORT GRACE MUSSOORIE HYGIENE AND CLEANLINESS
This establishment informs visitors that there are currently improved cleanliness and guest safety procedures in place.
- Using an electrostatic sprayer, the property is cleaned and disinfected; disinfectant is used to clean the property; frequently touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; and personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, will be made available to guests.
- Social segregation policies are in place, employees at the property are required to wear personal protective equipment, temperature checks are periodically performed on employees, temperature checks are available to guests, guests are given hand sanitizer, contactless room service is offered, and masks are required in public areas.
- Both contactless check-in and check-out are options.
- There are improved food service safety precautions in place.
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper meals can all be ordered individually wrapped, as well as through room service.
- There is a minimum of 48 hours between bookings for each guestroom.
- This property certifies that it follows Safe Travels’ cleaning and disinfection guidelines.